Working out how the switches needed to be timed for the crawling movement was a real headache, so I took some pictures and noted the switch positions.
The above are the same images that I used to make a short stop motion movie of the movement, Maggot Movie
Armed with the switch positions, using binary (0 for left & 1 for right switch position) I worked out that only 2 switches are needed for the crawling movement, and that the switches need to be thrown alternatly. Once I'd figured that out, I reworked the hoses and switches. Incorporating the switches into the system and throwing them automatically went fairly straight forward.
This page is part of a frameset, Click here to view the page as it is meant to be seen